Exams change lives, so the quality of the questions deserves just as much attention as the answers. Are you asking the right ones?
Over the years, you’ll build up a bank of hundreds, even thousands of questions that you return to whenever you create a new exam. QuestionBank makes managing and analysing the performance of these questions easy – and speeds up the process of adding more when you need to.
The benefits of QuestionBank
This versatile technology gives you:
- Confidence in the quality and validity of your assessments.
- Time. No more unwieldy Word documents or unreliable systems, just a quick and efficient solution.
- The power to interrogate the performance of every question and weed out the ones that aren’t working.
- The control to drive up quality, ensuring each exam offers the right content and the appropriate degree of difficulty.
- Essential feedback through detailed statistics and analysis.
- Create, manage and optimise your examinations
- Map questions to particular curriculum and learning outcomes
- Improves the quality of assessments
- Supports Multiple Choice Questions, Short Written Answer, OSCEs and more
- Allows the importing of existing question libraries
- Remote authoring
- Advanced, in-depth statistical analysis
- Seamless integration with MultiQuest or CliniQuest
- Intuitive design – no IT skills required
Designing a new exam: a simple step-by-step process
- Import existing question libraries into the software or simply copy and paste.
- Give each question a status, category, sub category or keyword for easy retrieval. You can also link and group them.
- Compile new exams through a variety of different search options, from simple manual browsing to advanced statistical searches.
- Use the helpful Blueprinting function for an overview of the finished exam to ensure the relevant areas of the syllabus are covered fairly.
- Import to MultiQuest or CliniQuest for exam processing.
Comprehensive reporting and analysis
The information you need to raise the bar is at your fingertips. With a little help from MultiQuest or CliniQuest, you can build up a detailed performance history of every question on the QuestionBank system.
Choose how you want to display the statistics – graphically or numerically – and use that information to create clear, concise, conclusive reports – quickly.